The PSSR came into force 21st February 2000.
- Failure to comply is a criminal offence with penalties including 3 months in prison and/or fines up to £5,000.
- Failure of an accumulator that has not been subject to a Written Scheme of Examination is likely to result in prosecution by the Health and Safety Executive.
Systems Services accumulator management service
- We will audit your existing system.
- Create a database of your accumulators.
- Ensure all accumulators are identified and that safe limits established.
- Prepare a written scheme of examination.
- Act as competent person.
- Arrange testing and certification through an approved test house.
- Maintain and manage records.
- Complete regular inspections.
|What our customers say...|
"Systems Services ensure we comply with the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000."
Richard Littler, Development Engineer, JCB Transmissions